Enough Is Enough Already
Something is definitely amiss.
As we celebrated Mother's Day, instead of the sane and normal greeting of “Happy Mother’s Day”, the mentally-disturbed, politically motivated left-wingers would rather have us say, “Happy Birthing Person’s Day.” I’m not kidding!
To them, saying “mom” or “mother” is some kind of a demeaning sexist expression. Frankly, they are so blind and so brazen that you wonder if they are “off their medication.”
The same crowd wants a boy— who “thinks” he is a girl—to be given access to the girls’ locker rooms and allowed to compete in girls’ sporting events.
They want to “take a knee” in protest instead of saluting the flag.
They want to tear down our constitutional republic and institute a socialist regime.
They hate George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan and especially Donald Trump; but they freely quote Lenin, Mao, Marx and Castro.
They clamor for diversity but forcefully insist on having their way about everything.
They talk unity but spend every waking moment creating division.
They give lip service to free speech but ban dissenting opinions, keeping them off social media and the networks.
They demand conformity to their “woke” culture mandates and invoke the “cancel” culture for those who refuse to comply.
They insist that homosexuality is normal and anyone who objects is abnormal.
From the kindergartners in your town to the halls of Congress they have taken charge and they are tearing our society apart.
Their reckless spending of the taxpayers’ money is a major cause of inflation and the only cause of the out-of-control national debt.
Enough Is Enough Already
Yes, they could have stopped their nonsense a long while back and it would have been enough of it, but they will never learn.
The Bible tells us that “this sort” (II Tim. 3:6) will be “ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth” (vs. 7).
They are “men of corrupt minds” (vs. 8).
Look closely at II Timothy 3. It is not just the religious arena that is addressed. The moral issues and the political scenes are also included.
Here Are My Resolves
1. I still stand and salute the flag, say the pledge and sing the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
2. I still say, “God bless America.”
3. I refuse to be bullied into silence about my core values and convictions.
4. I’m committed to biblical correctness which should take full precedence over any so-called political correctness.
5. I’m unashamedly a Christian who believes the Bible and says so.
6. I’m a pro-family, pro-life, pro-Constitution conservative who votes my views every Election Day.
7. I’m a local-church, solidly fundamental, old-time-religion enthusiast.
8. I’m a gospel-preaching, Bible-preaching preacher who declares the truth of God fervently and fearlessly.
9. I’m an avowed adversary to alcohol, dope, liberalism, evolution, humanism, etc.
10. I’m openly enthusiastic in my embrace of the Lord’s orders that include “red, yellow, black, brown and white.”
So even though the enemy of all things good and godly has gained its footing among us, you and I must not be apathetic. We must not accept a defeatist attitude.
We must “occupy” (Luke 19:13) and we must “stand” (Eph. 6:13).
If even one pastor and one church in several thousand towns across America would step up to the plate, I’m confident we could see a great revival in our land and that we could get our country back on solid ground.
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”— II Chron. 7:14.
“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. “The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.”—Rom. 13:11,12.